Our wooden carving boards are handcrafted with an end-grain, beautiful combination of exotic woods, using a food safe mineral oil finish. Featuring a perimeter groove and wells.
Each piece of wood is selected to show the best character so that it enhances the handcrafting of the product.
Pyrographic art is used to burn each type of wood, the shop logo, and the year it was handcrafted onto the reverse side of each piece.
- Available in a variety of exotic wood combinations
- 3/8" rubber feet and bottom finger grooves make it easy to pick up off your counter top
- Wipe with warm soapy water - DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER OR PLACE IN DISHWASHER
- Dry immediately with dry, soft cloth
- Apply 100% food safe mineral oil or salad bowl finish at least 2 to 3 times per year (or more, if used frequently) to keep the surface pristine and make sure it lasts for years to come - DO NOT USE VEGETABLE OIL