Care Instructions for Food Safe Products (Cutting Boards, Cheese Slicers, Charcuterie Boards)
After Each Use:
1. Wipe with warm soapy water
2. Dry IMMEDIATELY with soft cloth
3. DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER OR PLACE IN DISHWASHER
*Cheese Slicer: Allow hard cheese to become room temperature before using to avoid breaking wire.
Periodic Care and Sanitization (also see video):
1. Apply BILL'S BOARD BUTTER (do NOT use vegetable oil) at least every other month (more frequently if board is used a lot). Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Buff off with clean soft cloth.
2. To SANITIZE: Use 1/2 of a fresh lemon and kosher salt or baking soda. Add the kosher salt or baking soda to dry board. Squeeze juice from lemon on this. Using the squeezed lemon half, rub entire board. Allow to sit for 20 minutes or overnight. Follow above instructions for applying BILL'S BOARD BUTTER.